What Is MRI PMT?
MRI PMT System Is Safer And More Efficient.
Sound Imaging’s MRI Patient Motion Tracker was designed to address a “wish list” of issues brought up by the MRI Staff at Johns Hopkins Medical Center. MRI PMT System implements patented hardware and software that integrates with the MRI scanner to:
Optionally pause the MRI scanner during patient motion or movement to help increase patient safety, reduce re-scans, and improve image quality.
Visually and audibly alert the patient and MRI Technologist about motion.
Remotely/locally alert and record anyone entering the MRI room with 24-hour surveillance.
Optionally record the MRI patient during their entire MRI scan the instant they enter the MRI room.
Allow MRI Technologists to actually “see their patients” in real-time with MRI-conditional HD video display.
Fully integrate with the MRI patient wor-klist, so patient videos are time-stamped and searchable to help reduce potential legal exposure(s).
Record videos that can use to help with technologist training to reduce claustrophobia and increase patient safety.
Patient motion historical data charts.
- MR-safe HD video cameras.
- Computer with motion tracking software.
- Monitors with a touch screen interface.
- Includes 2 MRI BoreCam.
- Easy to use.
- It saves time & money.
- Reduces re-scans.
- Reduces patient claustrophobia & anxiety.
- Patient can alert technologist if they are uncomfortable.
- The layer of protection from liability issues.
- Recorded videos for training, research and more.
- Allows patient monitoring in “real-time.”
- Decreases the number of motion artifacts.
- Increases revenue with more scans per day.
- Protects from liability issues.
- Serves as an excellent training tool.
- Ensures patient safety and comfort.