What is MRI PMT System?
In development for over four years, the newly patented MRI PMT (MRI Patient Motion Tracker) System is an MRI patient motion reduction system designed for MR suites. The MRI PMT system allows technologists to monitor MRI patients during scanning procedures, with the added feature of motion detection. It enables technologists to detect motion in real-time, reducing the number of imaging artifacts and costly re-scans automatically. The MRI PMT System consists of high-definition cameras that are MR-safe, RF shielded and came paired with a high-performance computer system with pre-installed software. Patient’s videos are saved after their scan for training and liability purposes.
MRI PMT System Is Safer And More Efficient.
The MRI Patient Motion Tracker System takes MRI patient motion prevention to another level. Comprised of a high-resolution LCD monitor with a touchscreen interface, the MRI PMT has added motion detection through customizable hotspots. The software monitors the patient, notifying the Technologist of movement instantaneously with an auditory alert and on-screen notification.
Sound Imaging’s MRI Patient Motion Tracker was designed to address a “wish list” of issues brought up by the MRI Staff at Johns Hopkins Medical Center. MRI PMT System implements patented hardware and software that integrates with the MRI scanner to:
- Optionally pause the MRI scanner during patient motion or movement to help increase patient safety, reduce re-scans, and improve image quality.
- Visually and audibly alert the patient and MRI Technologist about motion.
- Remotely/locally alert and record anyone entering the MRI room with 24-hour surveillance.
- Optionally record the MRI patient during their entire MRI scan the instant they enter the MRI room.
- Allow MRI Technologists to actually “see their patients” in real-time with MRI-conditional HD video display.
- Fully integrate with the MRI patient wor-klist, so patient videos are time-stamped and searchable to help reduce potential legal exposure(s).
- Record videos that can use to help with technologist training to reduce claustrophobia and increase patient safety.
- Patient motion historical data charts.
- MR-safe HD video cameras.
- Computer with motion tracking software.
- Monitors with a touch screen interface.
- Includes 2 MRI BoreCam.
- Easy to use.
- It saves time & money.
- Reduces re-scans.
- Reduces patient claustrophobia & anxiety.
- Patient can alert technologist if they are uncomfortable.
- The layer of protection from liability issues.
- Recorded videos for training, research and more.
- Allows patient monitoring in “real-time.”
- Decreases the number of motion artifacts.
- Increases revenue with more scans per day.
- Protects from liability issues.
- Serves as an excellent training tool.
- Ensures patient safety and comfort.
The MRI PMT System and the MRI CCTV Patient Camera (standard) increases image quality and make scanning processes safer and more comfortable for patients. To get a free quote, call (866)530-7850 or email@example.com
Sound Imaging’s line of MRI accessories includes MRI PMT, MRI Stereo, MRI Visor, and Magnet Watch.