What Is MRI PMT?
Avoid The Costly Rescans, Install MRI Patient Motion Tracker!
MRI PMT System Is Safer And More Efficient.
Sound Imaging’s MRI Patient Motion Tracker was designed to address a “wish list” of issues brought up by the MRI Staff at Johns Hopkins Medical Center. MRI PMT System implements patented hardware and software that integrates with the MRI scanner to:
Optionally pause the MRI scanner during patient motion or movement to help increase patient safety, reduce re-scans, and improve image quality.
Remotely/locally alert and record anyone entering the MRI room with 24-hour surveillance.
Allow MRI Technologists to actually “see their patients” in real-time with MRI-conditional HD video display.
Record videos that can use to help with technologist training to reduce claustrophobia and increase patient safety.
Visually and audibly alert the patient and MRI Technologist about motion.
Optionally record the MRI patient during their entire MRI scan the instant they enter the MRI room.
Fully integrate with the MRI patient wor-klist, so patient videos are time-stamped and searchable to help reduce potential legal exposure(s).
Patient motion historical data charts.
- MR-safe HD video cameras.
- Computer with motion tracking software.
- Monitors with a touch screen interface.
- Includes 2 MRI BoreCam.
- Motion Detection software standard with PMT (MRI Patient Motion Tracker).
- Each camera generates an individual MPG file.
- Burn the sessions to a DVD.
- Great for making training videos.
- Can be used to reduce liability in the MRI suite.
- Mild/Extreme settings will generate a sound and on-screen notification that the patient has moved.
- Customize HotSpot sensitivity, size, and location.
- Profile function allows for preset HotSpot settings for different scans and patients.
- Multiple HotSpots can be placed across the entire screen.
Nights And Weekends Mode:
- Mode to monitor motion in targeted areas for MRI suite security during nights and weekends.
- Receive email notifications with screenshots when movement is detected during nights and weekends mode.
- Password protected.
- Resolution: 1280 x 960*
- Megapixels: 1.2MP
- Image Buffer: 16MB
- Interface: GigE PoE
- Easy to use.
- It saves time & money.
- Reduces re-scans.
- Reduces patient claustrophobia & anxiety.
- Patient can alert technologist if they are uncomfortable.
- The layer of protection from liability issues.
- Recorded videos for training, research and more.
- Allows patient monitoring in “real-time.”
- Decreases the number of motion artifacts.
- Increases revenue with more scans per day.
- Protects from liability issues.
- Serves as an excellent training tool.
- Ensures patient safety and comfort.
CFO & Radiological Manager Benefits:
- Training opportunities, feedback.
- Video recordings provide a layer of protection from lawsuits.
- Videos stored on 1Tb Hard Drive for referencing.
- Ability to transfer videos to a CD/DVD.
- Quick ROI.
- Reliable camera system for patient monitoring.
- Technologists and Patients receive motion detection alerts immediately through visual/audio messages.
- Optionally Integrate DICOM/Patient Work List.
- MRI Patient Motion Tracker is the “second set of eyes” technologists can depend on.
- HIS/RIS Compatible*